- DC Metro Area home prices rise 3.9% compared to 1.2% nationwide.
- DC has the second lowest foreclosure rate in the country.
- Pending home sales increased 12.4% over July 2011.
- Fixed mortgage rates ease going into Labor Day weekend.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.