- DC home prices rise 9.8% over first quarter 2011.
- Existing home sales up 10% nationwide over April 2011.
- Historic low mortgage rates hold steady.
- Return of the seller's market? Buyers experiencing increased contracts, bidding wars, and low inventory.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.