- Average DC sold price up almost 8% over February 2011.
- CNBC: Washington one of the strongest housing markets in the country.
- Bloomberg: bidding wars erupt in DC.
- Washington among top 6 metros with the most new construction.
- Smaller homes, urban locations trending.
- New mixed-use projects throughout the metro area.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- development projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.