- All results are sorted in order of list price for easy reference.
- Globe and camera icons next to individual listings show locations & photos.
- All property types are included: condos/coops, single-family homes, townhouses, semi-detached homes, etc.
Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park
Recent trends in the local Washington area signal it is a seller’s market heading into the summer months. RBI's May 2012 housing report for the DC Metro area -- released June 11 -- shows the following changes in the market:
- sales prices rose 11% over May of last year
- contracts are up 1.6%
- inventory is down 32.4%
- days-on-market have dropped 17.6%
For more information on how to interpret sales statistics check out my recent blog post How to Evaluate Housing Reports which discusses important differences in research methodology and how it impacts numbers for the local Washington area.
* * *