- Recent trends signal it is a seller's market heading into summer.
- DC Metro area sales prices are up 11.2% over May of last year.
- In zip code 20002 alone sales prices rose 9.5% over May 2011.
- Mortgage loan applications are up 18% for the week ending June 8.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.