- All results are sorted in order of list price for easy reference.
- Globe and camera icons next to individual listings show maps & photos.
- All property types are included: townhouses, semi-detached homes, condos/coops, single-family homes, etc.
Need more? I've also compiled a list of all DC, MD, VA open houses this weekend should your search parameters encompass other areas.
- Sunday, June 17 - 6 opens
Bloomingdale,Truxton Circle, and Eckington:
Recent trends in the local Washington area signal it is a seller’s market heading into the summer months.
- RBI's May 2012 report for zip code 20002 -- released June 11 -- shows prices up 9.5% over last year while inventory has dropped 27.65%. The average property is now selling at 100.63% of original list price.
- RBI's May 2012 housing report for the DC Metro area -- also released June 11 -- shows sales prices rose 11.2% over May of last year; inventory is down 32.4% and days-on-market have dropped 17.6%.
* * *
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.