- DC ranked among nation's top 10 markets for the 8th consecutive month.
- Clear Capital reports DC *area* home prices rose 7.5% over May 2011.
- Core Logic reports Washington home prices rose 6.4% over April 2011.
- H Street corridor home prices jump 45.11% over April 2011.
- GCAAR reports DC condos sales up 10.3% over May 2011.
- Mortgage rates hit new all-time record lows for third consecutive week.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.