My latest DC real estate newsletter for the week of September 30-October 6 contains the following updates on the local Washington Area housing market:
- CoreLogic reports District of Columbia home prices rise 5.5%.
- Clear Capital reports Washington *Metro Area* home prices up 12.2%.
- Nationwide low inventories and multiple bids are thwarting buyers.
- Study challenges the accuracy of Trulia and Zillow.
- Mortgage rates hit all-time record lows for third week.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice