My DC real estate newsletter for the week of October 21-27 contains the following updates on the local Washington Area housing market:
- DC Metro Area home prices rise 4% in third quarter 2012.
- The average price of a home in third quarter is $547,277 - 3.2% higher than the third quarter of 2011.
- U.S. pending home sales increased 14.5% over last year.
- New home construction back up to 2006 levels.
- Mortgage rates remain near record lows.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including: