- All results are sorted in order of list price for easy reference.
- Globe and camera icons next to individual listings show maps & photos.
- All property types are included: townhouses, semi-detached homes, condos/coops, single-family homes, etc.
Need more? I've also compiled a list of all DC, MD, VA open houses this weekend should your search parameters encompass other areas.
- Sunday, July 8 - 10 opens
Bloomingdale,Truxton Circle, and Eckington:
Delta Associates released its most recent Washington Condominium Market Overview on July 5. Condo resale prices increased 8.5% from May of last year while inventory remains low. For mid-year 2012 Delta reports sales and prices continue to increase District-wide. The strongest sales were in the Capital East market — which includes the H Street corridor.
Recent trends in the local Washington area signal it is a seller’s market heading into the summer months. Continued increases in sales prices over last year combined with low housing inventory and shorter days-on-market indicate increased competition between buyers for fewer available properties.
The most recent housing reports from Real Estate Business Intelligence for May 2012 -- released June 11 -- show the following changes in the Washington market:
- Zip Code 20002: home prices rose 9.5% over May 2011 while inventory dropped 27.65%. The average property is now selling at 100.63% of original list price.
- DC Metro area: prices are up 11% over May of last year, inventory is down 32.4% and days-on-market have dropped 17.6%.
For more information on how to interpret sales statistics check out my recent blog post How to Evaluate Housing Reports which discusses important differences in research methodology and how it impacts numbers for the local Washington area.
* * *
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.