- Delta Associates reports DC area prices up 5.4%, sales up 9.2% over 2nd quarter of last year. Inventory is the lowest since 2005 putting upward pressure on prices.
- RBI reports housing inventory has dropped 32.4% as median sales price increased 4.6% from June 2011.
- NAR reports pending homes sales increased 9.5% over June 2011.
- Another week of record-breaking lows for fixed rate mortgages.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.