- RBI reports DC Area distressed sales drop 22% below June 2011.
- National Association of Realtors reports prices rise 7.9% over June 2011.
- The Wall Street Journal reports home prices rise for the 5th consecutive month nationwide.
- Another week of record-breaking lows for fixed rate mortgages.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.