- National Association of Realtors reports U.S. existing home sales rose 9.4% over July 2011.
- Fairfax & Montgomery County home prices rising to unaffordable levels.
- FICO and CoreLogic launch new mortgage credit scoring system.
- Fixed mortgage rates move higher for 4th consecutive week.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.