- S&P/Case-Shiller reports prices for single-family homes in the Washington region increased 2.8% from May 2011. Nationwide, home prices fell by 0.7% for the 20-City Composite since May 2011.
- Springtime isn't actually the best season for home sales.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proposes new forms for the lending process.
- 30-year fixed rate mortgage moves up, average 3.55%.
For additional recent reports consult my newsletter archive. For updates throughout the week check out my Twitter feed. There you will find the latest information on Washington area real estate news including:
- market statistics
- sales figures
- new developments and projects
- buyer/seller advice
Contact me for more information on our local real estate market, and on buying or selling a home. I'm always available for your questions and happy to consult with you on your real estate needs.